Search
  • RAZE

homepage 8/27/2020 10:42AM

DOJ deploys 200 agents to Kenosha amid unrest, following through on Trump promise_FOXNEWS

Paul Kengor: Marxists Always Said if They Can Infiltrate 1% of Society, They Can Control the Other 99%_WESTERNJOURNAL

Pro-life journalist David Daleiden rips Kamala Harris' 'radical disrespect and contempt' for First Amendment_FOXNEWS

Soros has been cultivating identitarian politicians since the late 80s_17GEN4

White Mayor Fights Black Protester and Nobody cares_17GEN4

CALIFORNIA: More than 1 million unpaid unemployment claims backed up since MARCH 2020_KCRA

Oakland rioters torch courthouse, smash windows as unrest continues: police_FOXNEWS

Oregon protester convicted of arson in police precinct fire gets probation, community service_FOXNEWS

Update: Police release CTA images of man who attacked 85-year-old woman near Mag Mile_CWBCHICAGO

***Live Updates*** Republican National Convention Night Three_BREITBART

CNN panned for on-air graphic reading 'fiery but mostly peaceful protest' in front of Kenosha fire_FOXNEWS

INSANE VIDEO: 17-Year-Old Suspect Kyle Rittenhouse Identified as Kenosha Shooter — Was Jumped on the Street by Rioters — Shot Three People, Killing Two — Charged with Murder_GATEWAYPUNDIT

BREAKING: Over Two Dozen Shots Fired at Minneapolis Riot_GATEWAYPUNDIT

Live updates: Hurricane Laura weakens after making landfall in Louisiana, Lake Charles 'severely damaged'_FOXNEWS

CONFIRMED: Kenosha Police Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Says Blake “Admitted That He Had a Knife in His Possession”_GATEWAYPUNDIT

Tucker Carlson: Kenosha riots prove urban unrest is 'class war masquerading as a race conflict'_FOXNEWS

Jacob Blake’s Father: ‘I Don’t Have Confidence in Anybody That Is White’ Investigating Son’s Shooting_DAILYWIRE

Video: Looting Breaks Out in Minneapolis After Homicide Suspect Commits Suicide_BREITBART

CHICAGO: Man killed, 12-year-old girl wounded in South Side shooting: police_CHICAGOSUNTIMES

OUTRAGE: Now Three Months Since the Government Dropped Its Case Against General Flynn – Corrupt DC Court Won’t Set Him Free_GATEWAYPUNDIT

1 view

Recent Posts

See All

17GEN4 - Homepage 12/3/2020

Whistleblowers share firsthand accounts of election irregularities: 'I couldn't go to my grave knowing' ​ Trump says he’ll veto defense bill unless Section 230 is terminated ​ Now you are here: 'Death

17GEN4 - Homepage 12/1/2020

Now you are here: 'Death to America' - the popular vote to destroy oneself goes against nature_17GEN4 ​ ​ 'PRESIDENT DEFECT' - Update: Joe Biden Has “Hairline Fractures” in his Mid-Foot and Will “Like